LIMITED STOCK SPECIAL: Only $35 each or 2 or more at $30 per CD - save an extra 10% through PayPal (only while stocks last!)
Provided on a CD-ROM, Web Plus provides you with all the basics on how to use Email, the Internet, your computer keys and how to create your own web pages (complete with software, tools, tutorials and visual presentations to make it easier).
With the tutorials and free software it is also an ideal teaching tool for your ICT students. Before long, all your students will be proficient in the use of the Internet and creating websites. Add a copy of this easy to use CD-ROM to your school library today.
The contents of the "Web Plus" CD-ROM are:
- Glossary of Email, Internet and computer terms.
- Index and Q.& A. Pages.
- Guide to using Email.
- Guide to Using the Internet.
- Guide to Internet and Email ethics.
- Optimising your computer.
- Shortcut keys for PC, Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Excel and Mac to speed up your computer use.
- Combating computer "Viruses" and "Worms".
- Guide to the Basics of Web Design and HTML - Including a full, stand alone HTML Tutorial program and TWO Freeware HTML Editors program to assist you with web design.
- Templates of customisable web pages for you to modify and use for free.
- Over 700 free scripts to use on your website (things that make your site more interesting and interactive).
- How to get your web site hosted and how to promote it.
- Where to get a Free Website.
- How to create online forms.
- Index of links to other helpful websites where you can find additional tutorials and freeware programs.
- List of recommended discount web hosts, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and computer supplies (NZ Only).
- Selection of web browsers to use for the Internet with a general guide to how they work and how to search the Internet for something.
- How to compile your curriculum notes and assignments in HTML and create an Auto-run CD-ROM or compile onto a diskette.
- If you or your students are already into programming or you can create websites after using our reosurces, you can also earn money by offering your services through the website "Freelancer.co.nz". We'll show you how.
System Requirements: PC or Mac with any Internet browser. Although the downloaded software will not work on Mac computers, all the tutorials can be followed easily on any system with a web browser. In other words, if you can see this page, you will be able to follow the tutorials.
This CD-ROM may not be loaned, sold or distributed in any form to another school or organisation.
Full Price is only $35 each or 2 or more at $30 per CD (while stocks last!) (includes GST and postage within NZ)
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your Invoice will be paid as soon as possible (we request within 14 days) to enable the swift processing of your order.
- Your order will be dispatched within 7 days of receiving your payment.
- The CEPNZ Resources shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, copied, hired out or otherwise circulated without the prior permission of CEPNZ in any form of binding or cover. This Resource is for use only in the school named in the order.
- Because of copyright issues a refund or exchange is only available on software if the product is defective. This is in accordance with the terms and conditions of all major retail outlets with regard to software and CD's.
- All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST and Postage within New Zealand. Overseas orders will include and additional postage charge of NZ$10.00 per CD-ROM.
On placing this order, an Invoice will be emailed to the email address you have supplied on the above form within 24 hours (Original will be sent with your delivery). Make your cheque payable to "CEPNZ" and post to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
If you have selected "Direct Credit" on your payment option, CEPNZ account details will appear on your invoice (deposits may also be made at any branch of the ANZ Bank). Payment of this invoice must be made before your order will be dispatched.
Return to the top of the order form
If you experience problems with this online form,
please place your order to the CEPNZ through Email Here.
For further details of what the CEPNZ provides, visit our Site Map