Truancy Online ©
Unites States Truancy Services and Resources that get results
|| Truancy Resources For: | NZ | Australia | UK | USA || Truancy Reporting For: | NZ | AUST | UK | USA ||
A Division of CEPNZ
Return to Home Page
USA Truancy Resource Pack
Preview some of the actual pages of the NZ version on Google Books HERE.
Check it out:
Resource to help with dealing with disruptive behaviour in class and more: Click Here
This resource pack has been produced to help US schools reduce truancy within their communities. The New Zealand version of this resource is being used by over 70% of schools throughout the country since its availability from January 2004.
|Purchase CD by
This resource pack includes:
- Guidelines on how to use all the resources.
- Posters for local businesses and retailers to assist schools in combating truancy. These posters advertize that the business/shop that displays the poster will not serve youth under the age of 16 during school hours and that they may ask to see the Authorized Permission slip from the youth or any accompanying adult. These may be printed from the CD-ROM.
- Information Sheet for businesses (to be customized by each school) to accompany the posters on how they can assist your school in combating truancy and how to use the online United States Truancy Reporting System.
- Access to and use of the CEPNZ's personalized online United States Truancy Reporting System (click here for the United States example or here for the working NZ example).
- Attendance and Anti-Truancy Posters for in the school.
- "Parent Declaration of Commitment" to the Attendance of their children at your school. To given to all parents/custodians to sign to ensure they understand your school's policy on their responsibility to ensure the attendance of their children at your school. The signing of this document would also make it easier to enforce the requirements of US Federal, State and County Law.
- Authorized permission forms to be used for all absenteeisms.
- Guidelines of suggested, extra procedures for teachers and staff to follow on noting non-attendance.
- How to identify students who may become potential truants and how to prevent this from happening.
- Idea for fund raising from local businesses to recover cost of this Truancy Resource Pack and promote community awareness.
- Guidelines on how to use our online International Discussion Forum to assist with combating truancy.
This Truancy Resource Pack is produced by the CEPNZ and is available for $51.00 on CD-ROM
(price is in US dollars and includes postage)
To receive your pack, click on the "PayPal Buy Now" button above.
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your order will be dispatched as soon as we receive your payment (allow approximately 10 days for postage).
- The Truancy Resource Pack shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out, copied or otherwise circulated to other schools without the prior permission of CEPNZ in any form of binding or cover. This Truancy Resource Pack is for use only in the school named in the order.