Teach It is a handy resource for any school. It includes lesson plans, work sheets and assignments to make your life easier when teaching various subjects, including:
- Goal Setting and Planning skills.
- The learning skill of 'mind mapping'.
- How to write a winning CV and market yourself in an interview.
- Ethics for daily life, fitting into society, democracy and public service.
- How to budget your money and plan effective shopping.
- Your guide to flatting and accommodation.
- Using the Internet Explorer.
- Using Outlook Express.
- Creating your first web page.
The CD-ROM also includes teachers guide on how to use the resources and many free programs downloaded for your convenience that are free to copy and distribute to students.
All notes on these subjects are on the CD-ROM and are in HTML and Microsoft Word format (including the teachers guides) to make printing and photocopying easier for your students and staff.
Full Price: only $29.00 (including GST and delivery).
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your Invoice will be paid as soon as possible (we request within 14 days) to enable the swift processing of your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as soon as we receive your payment.
- You may only use this resource within the school named in the order.
On placing this order, an Invoice will be emailed to the email address you have supplied on the above form within 24 hours. Make your cheque payable to "CEPNZ" and post to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
If you have selected "Direct Credit" on your payment option, be sure to email the CEPNZ when your payment has been made to ensure fast delivery of your order. Payment of this invoice must be made before your order will be dispatched.
If you experience problems with this online form,
please place your order to the CEPNZ through Email Here.
Character Education Programme of New Zealand
PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland