|List of Members | Members Only Pages: Discussion Forum - Chat Room - Library|
School & Community Farming Co-operative (SFC)
OPEN TO ALL!
Use your credit card
to join now:$49.00
The CEPNZ has established a nation-wide School & Community Farming Co-Operative and now you can join as a Community member even if you are NOT from a school ... for School Membership, CLICK HERE
If you have some spare land, you can now join the School & Community Farming Co-operative (SFC). It doesn't matter if you are from a factory, business, organisation, church, club, rest home, Polytech, or a private individual. If you want to grow crops for yourself, your club, your work mates or family, join as an associate member and receive all these benefits. Get people involved in growing vegetables and save money or help your local community.
With your Community Membership you will receive:
- A CD packed with information and resources to get started like the school version.
- Five packs of a variety of vegetable seeds, suitable for the up coming season (over 1,500 seeds).
- Access to purchase packs of seeds from $1.40 per pack. Includes flowers, vegetables, herbs, peppers, chili and more. Your product price lists will be on your CD and can also be accessed and downloaded from a link provided by email upon joining (click here for example list).
- Bi-Monthly ordering of seeds through our centralised purchasing department to take advantage of bulk discounts.
- Access to online resources, guidelines, tips and recipes (link provided by email upon joining).
- If you are a business or organisation of any kind, your name will be placed on a public-area web page as an associate member for all to see that you are involved in this project (unless you ask not to be).
The Community joining fee is $49.00 per annum (including GST)
ANYONE can join ... (for School Membership, click here)
Please fill in all sections of the form below to become a Community Member of the School & Community Farming Co-operative (SFC):
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your Invoice will be paid as soon as possible (we request within 14 days) to enable the swift processing of your order.
- Your Community membership application will be processed within 72 hours of receiving your payment and your secure links provided by email.
- All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST within New Zealand.
On placing this order, an Invoice will be emailed to the email address you have supplied on the above form within 24 hours. Make your cheque payable to "CEPNZ" and post to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Waitakere 0641.
If you have selected "Direct Credit" on your payment option, CEPNZ account details will appear on your invoice (deposits may also be made at any branch of the ANZ Bank). Payment of this invoice must be made before your Community membership will be processed.
If you experience problems with this online form,
please place your order to the CEPNZ through Email Here.
CopyrightęCharacter Education Programme of New Zealand
CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Waitakere 0641, New Zealand