SPECIAL: Order this updated pack today and pay only $29 per CD or $25 each for 2 or more copies! (save another $2 by paying by credit card - use the link to the right or email for a PayPal invoice) Offer ends this week (8th March).
By Credit Card:
Save $2 more!
Supplied on one CD-ROM, this pack supplies your students with information on how to choose a healthy life style and live so that they can remain healthy and happy. Also includes the personal story of what happened to a New Zealander that suffered a heart attack from wrong lifestyle choices and what he did to overcome these habits and turn his life around.
Save yourself time and create your lesson plans from our pre-made material or let your students use it on their computers. Suitable for all age levels. Does NOT contain sexual material.
Some topics covered on the Health Education CD include:
- Foods and drinks that are good and bad for you.
- Reading the labels of food packaging.
- Easy exercises to keep fit and healthy.
- What is a healthy body, what it means to "be healthy" and simple tips on staying healthy.
- Looking after your teeth.
- Taking care in the sun.
- Common sense hygiene, personal care and safety.
- Developing a healthy sleep pattern.
- What is a healthy lifestyle and how you can maintain one.
- Developing a healthy attitude to life and how you interact with others.
- Playing fair, avoiding conflicts, bullying and fighting.
- What to do if you cut or injure yourself and what to do in an emergency.
- How to deal with changes in your life and your surroundings.
- How to deal with stress and tough times.
- How to deal with sadness and grief.
- What causes anger and how to control it.
- Personal story of a heart attack victim and all the events that happened. Includes why it happened and how he changed his life.
- Why you should not smoke and how to quit if you have started.
- The effects of alcohol.
- Why you should always say NO to drugs.
- The effects of loud noises and beating music.
- And more.
Full Price: $49.00Full Price: $29.00 per individual CD-ROM or 2 or more copies at $25 each.
(Price includes GST and postage)
Place your order now:
With this one CD-ROM, your school can use the material as you wish for use within your own school (it may NOT be copied for circulation or resale to other schools). Great for back up to lesson plans, self-study periods, on your school library computer, general discussion times, print any of the material and use as homework or for use in projects and more.
Please fill in all sections of the order form below:
If you prefer, post your order with all the details below and your payment (made out to "CEPNZ") to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your Invoice will be paid as soon as possible to enable the swift processing of your order.
- Please do not place an order if you have no intention of paying for it within a month.
- Your order will be dispatched within 7 days of receiving your payment.
- If you have selected payment by PayPal, use the "Buy Now" link above.
- The CEPNZ Resources shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, copied, hired out or otherwise circulated without the prior permission of CEPNZ in any form of binding or cover. This Resource is for use only in the school named in the order.
- Because of copyright issues, we do not give refunds on software. Faulty software will be replaced on return of the original. This is in accordance with the terms and conditions of all major retail outlets with regard to software and CD's.
- All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST and Postage within New Zealand. Overseas orders will include and additional postage charge of NZ$10.00 per CD-ROM.
On placing this order, an Invoice will be emailed to the email address you have supplied on the above form within 24 hours (Original will be sent with your delivery). Make your cheque payable to "CEPNZ" and post to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
If you have selected "Direct Credit" on your payment option, CEPNZ account details will appear on your invoice (deposits may also be made at any branch of the ANZ Bank). Payment of this invoice must be made before your order will be dispatched.
Return to the top of the order form
If you experience problems with this online form,
please place your order to the CEPNZ through Email Here.
Copyrightę2006-2013 Character Education Programme of New Zealand
CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Auckland 0641, New Zealand