What others Say
Got a Problem?
See these Links:
Citizens Advice Bureau
Prevent Child Abuse
All CEPNZ resources are made in New Zealand
BUY NZ MADE
ALL Prices reduced by over $10 for a limited time...order NOW!
Popular Educational Resources for your Children and Family...Used in over 1,500 schools throughout New Zealand!
The following resources have been adapted to suit full use in the home. Each of these programmes can be used by your child on their own or you can work through it with them.
For full details and ordering, click on the link in the title of each programme.
- Dynamic Learning Styles - Help your children learn how to learn more efficiently to increase their grades with this amazing resource. If they are not using their correct personal learning style to learn, they could be performing below their full potential. Double CD-ROM pack...one for parents, one for children.
- Fitting In - In this programme, children of all ages will be show how to discover who they really are, and how they can get on in life and get on with other people regardless of their cultural or social background by developing pro-social life, learning and communication skills.
Are You Fully Protected? Not all Smoke Alarms are created equal. Your Smoke Alarms may not be giving you the protection you deserve. Find out why now.
- ARDENT Programme - The CEPNZs' ARDENT Programme is a six-step self-assessment and goal setting programme. It helps children and people of all ages to become more enthusiastic about life, learning, the way they live, interact with others, clarify their own set of values and how they can transform the development of good character, based upon their own goals and values, into personal proficiency, happiness and success.
- Basic English - This resource provides you with all the basics of English for your children.
- Basic Maths - This resource provides you with all the basics of Mathematics for your children.
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy - This resource provides you with all the basics of Mathematics and English for your children (combines both the Basic Maths and Basic English above).
- Life Skills Compendium - Interactive tutorials for literacy, numeracy, hygiene, safety, being good, and more. Designed to help younger children or those with learning difficulties.
- E-Think - The resource to teach environmental protection and much more to your children.
- Reference and Research Library - There is a wealth of information on the Internet that can help your children, of all ages, in their studies, learning and research. The Reference and Research Library (RNR for short) is provided on a CD-ROM and is easy to use.
- Teach It - This is a handy resource for any home. It includes lesson plans, work sheets and assignments to make your parenting easier when teaching your children various lifeskill subjects, including: Goal Setting and Planning skills, The learning skill of 'mind mapping', How to write a winning CV and market yourself in an interview, Ethics for daily life, fitting into society, democracy and public service, How to budget your money and plan effective shopping, Your guide to flatting and accommodation, Using the Internet Explorer, Using Outlook Express, and Creating your first web page. Make sure your child has the right skills when they leave school.
Copyright©2003-2010 Character Education Programme of New Zealand
PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Waitakere City 0641