Special Price: .... $29.00 (or 2 or more at $25 each) only until 10th June.
"Dynamic Learning Styles" in paperback.
Please use the order form below for NZ orders or click on the picture to place your order through Amazon. NZ: Save an additional 10% when you order and pay by credit card through PayPal...use the link to the right.
By Credit Card:
The purpose of Dynamic Learning Styles (DLS) is to provide teachers, parents and students with the skills needed to enhance the ability to teach and to learn, respectively.
Every one has a special way in which they can optimise the way they learn. This programme will help to identify each persons optimum learning style and how this can be used to teach and to learn with greater success.
Not only that but we will present you with ground-breaking methods to help your students learn more, pay greater attention in class and improve their grades!
The methods and guidelines contained in this handbook can be applied to every subject and every situation for every age group.
- Discovering the Learning Styles of your Students
- Catering for all Styles of Learning
- Keeping the Attention of your Class
- How You Learn
- Find your best way to learn
- Discover Your Learning Style
- Thinking Outside the Square
- Removing Distractions and increasing attention
- Improving Your Memory
Suitable for all schools and ages. Easy to implement strategies with detailed guides and lesson plans.
- Dynamic Learning Styles: Teach Well - Learn Fast
- Authored by Stuart Macmillan
- 5" x 8" (12.7 x 20.32 cm)
- Black & White on White paper
- 72 pages
- Character Education Programme of New Zealand
- ISBN-13: 978-0958290357
- ISBN-10: 0958290350
- BISAC: Education / Study Skills
Order your copies now ...
Order through the CEPNZ this week and pay only $29.00 or 2 or more copies at $25 each!
All prices on the order form for sales through the CEPNZ (not Amazon or CreateSpace) are in NZ dollars and include GST and postage within NZ.
Buy additional copies for your teachers or as gifts.
NOTE: This book is intended for use by an individual. You may NOT add this book to a library as this would be a breech of copyright.
Bulk purchase and trade discount enquiries welcome (for over 10 copies).
Please fill in all sections of the order form below:
If you prefer, post your order with all the details below and your payment (made out to "CEPNZ") to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your Invoice will be paid as soon as possible.
- Your order will be dispatched within 14 days of receiving your payment.
- If you have selected payment by PayPal, a PayPal invoice will be emailed to you to pay securely online. Do NOT send the CEPNZ your credit card details as only PayPal can process it for us.
- The book shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, copied, photocopied, blogged, used on the Internet, added to a library, hired out or otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover without the prior permission of CEPNZ.
- All prices on this order form are in NZ Dollars and include GST and Postage within New Zealand. Australian orders will include and additional postage charge of NZ$3.00 per book (other countries add NZ$10).
On placing this order, an Invoice will be emailed to the email address you have supplied on the above form within 24 hours. Make your cheque payable to "CEPNZ" and post to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
If you have selected "Internet Banking/Direct Credit" on your payment option, CEPNZ account details will appear on your invoice (deposits may also be made at any branch of the ANZ Bank). Payment of this invoice must be made before your order will be dispatched.
Copyrightę2005-2011 Stuart Macmillan
Character Education Programmes of New Zealand
CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641, New Zealand