Special ... only $39 for a limited time (2 or more packs at $35 each). Save an extra 10% by paying by credit card through PayPal!
Recent Comments: "All students should be taught this...it should be mandatory.", "They should include this in teacher training." and "I have seen it in another school and think it will be great for us."
Dynamic Learning Styles
Dynamic Learning Styles (DLS) is a new programme produced by the CEPNZ. It's purpose is to provide teachers and students with the skills needed to enhance the ability to teach and to learn.
Every one has a special way in which they can optimise the way they learn. This programme will help to identify each persons optimum learning style and how this can be used to teach and to learn with greater success.
Not only that but we will present you with ground-breaking methods to help your students learn more, pay greater attention in class and improve their grades!
A few screenshots:
Provided on 2 CD-ROMs, this programme is designed to help teachers to ensure that every child learns and provides students with methods to ensure that they learn and retain what they are taught.
The methods and guidelines contained in this programme can be applied to every subject and every situation. Each topic is available in Word, PDF and viewing from a web browser on any computer from the CD so they can be viewed and followed easily and/or printed and distributed to all students in your class. Learning styles training for students are also provided in interactive PowerPoint presentations to help them learn.
What is needed is: "...quality teaching in all schools that focuses on the needs of individual students...a more flexible, learner-centred system, where teachers get good support to identify the needs of their students, along with tools and guidance to respond to those needs." Hon. Steve Maharey (Minister of Education 11/5/2006)
This resource will help your school establish the right system and provide you with the right tools.
CD-ROM 1 for the Teachers
Apart from containing all the material that is on the students edition, this CD-ROM will also cover the following topics:
- Introduction to learning styles
- Introduction to Mnemonics
- Keeping the attention of your class
- Discovering the learning styles of your students
- Catering for all styles of learning in the classroom and Getting the message across
- Added bonus...technique to find out if your students are telling the truth!
CD-ROM 2 for the Students
This edition is designed to be used by students by themselves or in a classroom environment in conjunction with the teacher with their edition. Subjects covered include:
All topics on the students CD are covered in three separate sections for catering to the needs of all students regardless of age or learning level: Beginners (Ages 7 to 10), Intermediate (Ages 11 to 14) and Advanced (Ages 15 and up).
- How you learn
- Discovering your best learning technique
- How to learn more and learn quicker
- Thinking outside the square
- Removing distractions
- Improving your memory
- Homework techniques
- Spelling through visualisation
- Recalling material during a test
Topics are presented in PDF and Word format for printing from the CD for use in the classroom (or as homework assignments) and are also accessible directly from the CD in both PowerPoint presentation format and web page format for viewing from any web browser.
$49ONLY $39.00 (2 or more packs at $35 each) and save an additional 10% by credit card payment through PayPal!
All prices include GST and delivery
Please fill in all sections of the order form below:
If you prefer, post your order with all the details below and your payment to
CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your Invoice will be paid as soon as possible (we request within 14 days) to enable the swift processing of your order.
- If you have selected payment by Credit Card on PayPal, click on the link above.
- Your order will be dispatched within 14 days of receiving your payment.
- The CEPNZ Resources shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, copied, hired out or otherwise circulated without the prior permission of CEPNZ in any form of binding or cover. This Resource is for use only in the school named in the order.
- Because of copyright issues a refund or exchange is only available on software if the product is defective. This is in accordance with the terms and conditions of all major retail outlets with regard to software and CD's.
- All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST and Postage within New Zealand. Overseas orders will include and additional postage charge of NZ$15.00 per double CD-ROM pack.
On placing this order, an Invoice will be emailed to the email address you have supplied on the above form within 24 hours. Make your cheque payable to "CEPNZ" and post to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
If you have selected "Direct Credit" on your payment option, CEPNZ account details will appear on your invoice (deposits may also be made at any branch of the ANZ Bank). Payment of this invoice must be made before your order will be dispatched.
Return to the top of the order form
If you experience problems with this online form,
please place your order to the CEPNZ through Email Here.
Copyright©2006-2012 Character Education Programme of New Zealand
CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Auckland 0641, New Zealand