SPECIAL: Continued due to popularity - With the current News (see NZ Herald) and requests for extra copies, we have kept the reduced price on the Bullying Elimination Handbook to just $29 or 2 or more at $25.00 each until 31st October.
"Bullying Elimination Handbook" in paperback.
Please use the order form below for NZ orders or click on the picture to place your order through Amazon. NZ alternative: Use the PayPal link to the right to or and pay by credit card.
By Credit Card:
One copy:NZ$29.00 2 copies:NZ$50.00
The Bullying Elimination Handbook shows schools how to implement strategies that reflect a zero-tolerance to bullying. This Book and resource kit will provide teachers with what they need to eliminate all forms of bullying from within the school and your local community.
It also includes additional resources that can be downloaded from our website at no additional cost. Once you purchase the book you will find instructions on how to download these resources. If you can not download, we can email them to you at no extra cost.
"This takes a multi-faceted approach: school-wide education (targets the whole school community and is embedded in the curriculum); routine interventions (specifies strategies for students involved in bullying and victims of bullying); and intensive interventions (identifies supports for students involved in repeated bullying and victimization, with possible recourse to community/social service resources)."
It "looks at the bullying dynamic from elementary grades through to the senior grades and includes bullying in the workplace and the community. Topics involving adults include: Harassment and bullying in the workplace; Creating a Positive Work Environment; Harassment and Bullying; Workplace bullies target ... the program is systemic, the entire community is addressed in this resource from students at a young age to parents and teachers within the community."
"includes interventions and support for students who are bullied and those who bully and helps to develop protocols for safe reporting of bullying incidents."
- Dealing With Phone-Text Bullying
- Student Guidelines On Dealing With Bullying
- Eliminating Gang-Mentality
- 'Bully Mediation/Court' System
- Developing "Classroom Declarations"
- Dealing With Misbehaviour And Threats
- Effective Teaching - Student Attention
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Involving Parents & Your Community
- Bullying In The Workplace
- Discovering The Truth In Your Students
Suitable for all schools and ages. Easy to implement strategies with detailed guides and pre-made resources.
- Bullying Elimination Handbook: The complete guide on how to eliminate and prevent all forms of bullying.
- Authored by Stuart W. Macmillan (NZ author and educator)
- 5" x 8" (12.7 x 20.32 cm)
- Black & White on White paper
- 84 pages
- Published by: Character Education Programmes of New Zealand
- ISBN-13: 978-0958290364
- ISBN-10: 0958290369
- BISAC: Education / Educational Policy & Reform / School Safety & Violence
Order your copies now ...
Order through the CEPNZ this week and pay only $29.00 or 2 or more copies at $25 each!
All prices on the order form for sales through the CEPNZ (not Amazon or CreateSpace) are in NZ dollars and include GST and postage within NZ.
Buy additional copies for your teachers or as gifts.
NOTE: This book is intended for use by an individual. You may NOT add this book to a library as this would be a breech of copyright.
Bulk purchase and trade discount enquiries welcome (for over 10 copies).
Please fill in all sections of the order form below:
If you prefer, post your order with all the details below and your payment (made out to "CEPNZ") to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
By placing your order you agree to the following terms:
- Your Invoice will be paid as soon as possible.
- Your order will be dispatched within 14 days of receiving your payment.
- If you have selected payment by PayPal, a PayPal invoice will be emailed to you to pay securely online. Do NOT send the CEPNZ your credit card details as only PayPal can process it for us.
- The book shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, copied, photocopied, blogged, used on the Internet, added to a library, hired out or otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover without the prior permission of CEPNZ.
- All prices on this order form are in NZ Dollars and include GST and Postage within New Zealand. Australian orders will include and additional postage charge of NZ$3.00 per book (other countries add NZ$10).
On placing this order, an Invoice will be emailed to the email address you have supplied on the above form within 24 hours. Make your cheque payable to "CEPNZ" and post to CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641.
If you have selected "Internet Banking/Direct Credit" on your payment option, CEPNZ account details will appear on your invoice (deposits may also be made at any branch of the ANZ Bank). Payment of this invoice must be made before your order will be dispatched.
Copyrightę2005-2011 Stuart Macmillan
Character Education Programmes of New Zealand
CEPNZ, PO Box 20-616, Glen Eden, Auckland 0641, New Zealand